2/23/08

Remix RSS

In the spirit of Web 2.0, this is a little something I've found lately to help me sort through all my news feeds. I don't know about you, but I had over 30+ feeds that I tried to keep up with, but most days I just couldn't get to them all. Then I found AideRSS.

Basically, AideRSS allows you to apply a filter to each feed, based on relative popularity, and it will then aggregate your feeds into one "super feed" depending on how each article is perceived in digg, delicious, etc. So now I have a super feed that is a composite of 23 other feeds, and I only read what's most popular from each to stay abreast of the latest news. You could use AideRSS to keep up with the latest popular posts on topics relative to our class, all in one place.


It's a user-friendly version of Yahoo Pipes, IMHO.

No comments: