5/7/08

Blogging 101

I have never blogged before this semester. In the beginning, I was intimidated. I felt forced to contribute. Later, though, I began to enjoy this experience. While I felt timid in class to share my interpretations and thoughts about readings, I was able to share more "vocally" on the blog. Writing has always been my preferred form of communication. It affords me the opportunity to thoughtfully and methodically piece out my thoughts. Participating in the blog enriched my understanding of the material we read and the reading responses were great summaries of that material. Reading other classmates' responses provided me with insights that I could not garner in the limited construct of the classroom. I hope for more of this experience in other classes. I am now a convert.

No comments: